Sun/Mon/Tues, Jan 22/23/24 - Catch-Up

Allright, catching up on the past 2 days...

Tues, Jan 24 - Coffee

Columbia La Balvanera, in a French Press.


Mon, Jan 23 - Lompoc 5Q

CC and I head over to the New New Old Lompoc (Lompoc 5th Quandrant) on N Williams/N Vancouver. I get a BBQ Pork sandwich. It's not that great. Sauce is more like a sloppy joe than BBQ. We ask for our fries extra crispy, and it's a good thing, 'cause they still came out a little limp. Beer was good, though. CC got a steak sandwich. It looked pretty tasty...



Mon, Jan 23 - Quiznos

Slim E and I head to Quiznos. I know, I know... I purchased food for lunches, and we had leftover soup from Sunday night, but I forgot it all at home this morning. I get the Honey Mustard Chicken with Bacon. Not bad.


Mon, Jan 23 - Coffee

I'm drinking Cup of Excellence Columbia La Balvanera this week, but to be honest, I think I am going to convert to tea in the morning (maybe you've noticed). It's easier to prepare, gentler on my stomach, and, I think, tastier. We'll see...


Sun, Jan 22 - Potato/Leek Soup

ADC is back in town, and she makes Potato/Leek soup and biscuits at my place. Mmm. And, there are leftovers, which I intend to bring to work, but will forget on Monday.


Sun, Jan 22 - Pizza

Slim E and I get beer and take and bake pizza to consume while we watch the football games. We watch the Steelers and the Broncos, and the roughly half of the Seattle game.

posted by Hungry T @ 7:38 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

Name:Hungry T
Location:Portland, Oregon, United States

Powered by Blogger