Tues/Wed, Feb 21/22 - Back

Allright, I was trying to wait until I got my French report done to post more, but I can't seem to get that finished. So I begin again...

Tues, Feb 21 - Lunch
Leftover pork tenderloin on leftover Pearl Bakery ciabatta. A little splash of olive oil and sprinkle of coarse sea salt. Tasty little lunch. (And yes, the gentleman to the left is signing 'pig'.)


Tues, Feb 21 - Dinner
None. I'm a bit depressed for reasons I won't go into here, but I got home late, didn't want to cook, didn't want to go out, so I just lay on the couch, under a blanket. End up falling asleep, and finally make it into bed by 1AM.


Wed, Feb 22 - Lunch
I'm starving. 'Cause I didn't eat last night, probably. I am out on my rounds and stop at Caprial's Bistro. There is a bit of a wait to see the buyer, so I order up a tasty bacon (Nueske's) cheese (aged white cheddar) burger (Cascade Natural ground beef) with a side of fries. Man, it hits the spot. Fries are still a little limp. Wish they would take care of that.


Wed, Feb 22 - Dinner
CC, Porkchop and I meet up at Apizza Scholls. They haven't yet tasted the nirvana of the pies here. We get the Apizza Amore (which I swear was called something else before). Fresh mozz, fresh basil, tomato sauce, and Capicola. Also, a charcuterie plate (which included mole salami) and a ceasar salad. Me, I got Anchor Liberty Ale. I hadn't had this beer forever, and I don't like it anymore. I did have two pints, though. Hmm. I love it here. (This picture not mine, it's from Apizza's web site. Take this pie and add capicola, and this is what we ate).

posted by Hungry T @ 8:25 PM

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger miss tasty said...

It was called Amanda's Amore. I wonder if someone broke up with someone. Regardless - it is the best pizza ever. Ever.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Hungry T said...

That's right, Amanda's. I do wonder what happened. Apizza Amore just doesn't have that same ring to it.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

Name:Hungry T
Location:Portland, Oregon, United States

Powered by Blogger